Last year, I made a top 8 outfits according to tumblr notes (see here), so this year, I decided to do a top 10. Surprisingly, last year’s number 1 keeps its place, but none of the other outfits from last year came back! Honestly, these are not necessarily my own favourites, but sometimes, popularity is a bit hard to understand.
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
My dad dated David Tennants sister when I was 9 and I was best fiends with her daughter so when I went to have a sleepover at her house David Tennant made me tea but I was unaware he was the doctor because I was only 9 and I cry about it a lot.
Oh my god
if you kill a guy who has a boner does his penis continue to be erect or what
Yes. It does actually. And when they go to the morgue to be prepared for burial, the person cleaning them up and such breaks it so it lays flat.
“So what do you do for a living?
“I put makeup on dead people and snap boners.”
oh my god